Emo makes u ghey!!1! Emo makes u ghey!!1!

Dude, that rawked

Then satisfaction that gave me is now all over the inside of my pants. That was excellent. I also hate Emo bitches. They just stand around and look sad, and get all emotionall over test scores. This was a long time coming. But Im sorry to say I gave it a zero before I watched it or anything becuase I thought it was pro emo. Sorry about that, Ill make it up by giving it the 5 it deserves tommorow and the next day.

MonsterMunchClock responds:

Go team

Anime Panime 2: Art A+! Anime Panime 2: Art A+!

gay

gay, animation was good though

Neolight responds:

All school animations end up being gh3y, with the exception of FF A+

numa? numa?

Genius

Man,
that is some good stuff, I cant get over it, it rocked my socks, U got my five, u earned it

Red Soviet Red Soviet

great,

dude,
this is just great, its not about the flash, its about the man the flash is about. If this is about a real person or directed at a real person. Thats fucking awesome. The best way to insult some one is to do it all over the internet, then go to school, show everybody, and than have someone he doesnt even know come up to him and say "I heard u have a bent penis" then watch him slink away as a crowd grows around him and chant about his bent phallus. Anyway, its awesome.

Nutcracker Suite Vol. 1 Nutcracker Suite Vol. 1

it caused orgasm after orgasm after orgasm

as I said before it cause orgasm after orgasm mafter orgasm, the I cleaned my mess up... then one more orgasm. So good u should have a warning that it might cause spontanious erections, protection is advised. The charachters were very charming and almost too humanlike. The sounds was great I especially like the opening song by At the Drive-in. I cant wait till volume two. And I anyone doesnt like this movie. Ol' senior ball licker can come to my door and Ill take kik his balls so hard that he will choke on his balls, and then die from asphiziation on his own three testicals.

Matrix Training Day Matrix Training Day

Good attempt, but it licked balls

I really hated this toon. It had nothing to do with the matrix made no sense and was really boring. But, the animation wasn't to bad, and it preobaly took along time to do. I have no suggestions for you, it was just bad. I hope your next toon it better.

-kyle

itsmebond007 responds:

err ...thnx??? that matrix part was about he going in a matrix sim and all

Attack at Weathertop! Attack at Weathertop!

Good interpretation

Good job, graphics wern't to bad, they did the job but there could have been more detail. The sound was perfect because it was right from the movie. I thought it was very similar to the movie so good job. Keep up the good toons

DarkAssailant responds:

Thanks. One aspect of this movie is the sound - it isnt as simple as just plucking sound recorder and taking it. It requires volume, getting the amount of chopped files required (I used 19 bloomin wavs just for the speech!) and getting it into line with voices.

Also, can I tell everyone: If you noticed there were some sword draws, and also ringwraith voices, that I voice acted/put in myself. Its not just the movie! :P

Retarded Animal Babies 8 Retarded Animal Babies 8

it caused orgasm after orgasm after orgasm

when i saw retarded animal babies I thought it would never get any better 7 episodes later i was proven wrong several times. after this epsiode I said to msyelf it will never get any better than this. o mplease prove me wrong, prove me wrong. Animation was great, great jokes, great sound. It caused orgasm after orgasm of comical pleasure. Keep doing what u do.

-Kyle

stt: give girls an orgasm stt: give girls an orgasm

Not as orgasmic as advertised

I'm not against poorly drawn cartoons, sometimes they can be very effective. But, they have to be funny to be worth watching. This had an interesting premise but it was poorly executed. Their was no style, horrible sound (cause there is none) and half a laugh at best. I just couldn't relate to these charachters, and the situations they were in. Next time try to add some sound, and use some better animation. Maybe make it a little longer. Good luck on your next cartoon.